Want to buy a Security camera system and Worried about the Power source for your security cameras? Or Installing surveillance camera system at such a location where it is difficult to feed a reliable Power to your security cameras?
Then you are at the right place..!
Because we can guide you the best what you really are looking for.
Of course, Solar powered Surveillance cameras are the best for such cases but only when you choose the right Solar security camera.
For this reason, we are here with the Ultimate guide that you need to make the best decision regarding Solar battery operated security camera systems.
Whether it is a home area or business area, every space should be monitored in order to protect you from any illegal activities. For this reason, everyone is installing security surveillance systems for their home, garden and business areas where the continuous monitoring of the fields is required.
However, these days technology is improved a lot. So, many of the updated versions of the security cameras are being in the markets that can meet the requirements of any user.
Moreover, if you are a kind of person who wants your security camera which has the ability to reach the quality vision even in a difficult area along with the environmentally friendly option, then the solar powered wireless security cameras are a great option.
Many people were getting benefited with the benefits of green energy like solar power.
Also for increased and reliable security provided by the solar wireless security camera, nothing can beat this technology for sure.
With the help of Solar Power, you can reduce power bill payments to the government. And this is cost friendly energy source too. Solar Energy is abundantly available for every individual.
So, imagine, how it could be if a security camera is empowered with solar energy. This is so interesting, right? Actually, it is a great idea to opt for Solar Power Security Cameras.
I think you might have faced many problems with your previous surveillance security cameras. But trust me guys, you will never look at the back because of these Solar Wireless Security Cameras.
This is due to the reason that, we humans may face electricity scarcity future. But there will be no scarcity in the energy as it is renewable energy that comes from the sun.
For this reason, the invention has happened in the security cameras that can utilize the Solar Power for continuous security purposes.
So, before going to know about the factors to consider before buying a Solar Powered Wireless Security System, have a look at the working of it and what are they.
Daniel Kim (Security Expert)
My Best Pick
Here is the Ultimate Winner that me and my expert staff recommends you to go for.
- 【100% Wire-Free & Easy Setup】Download "Tosee Plus" App and Scan the QR code to established wireless connection with phone and solar powered security camera. The solar powered wireless security camera comes with all accessories and instructions needed, no hassle of running cords or wires on your well-decorated house. With length 9.84ft solar panel cable, you can install the solar charging panel ( Size 8.66in* 5.9in 5V 1A ) where you want to absorb more sunshine.
- 【Battery Security Camera & Non-stop Power Supply】The HD 1080P outdoor battery powered security camera built-in 6400mAh Panasonic rechargeable batteries and works stable with 2.4GHz WiFi, make it 100% wire-free wireless camera. Non-Stop solar panel power supply, avoided troubling you to take off the solar powered security camera for recharging if the solar panel get 3 days direct sunlight each month.
- 1 What Are Solar Powered Security Cameras?
- 2 Comparison table of the top 6 Solar Security cameras
- 3 How Do Solar Powered Wireless Security Cameras Work?
- 4 Advantages of Solar Powered Security Cameras:
- 5 Disadvantages of The Solar Powered Wireless Security Cameras:
- 6 Factors To Consider While Buying A Solar Powered Security Camera:
- 6.1 Check Out How Much Electricity Can Be Generated By the Solar Panel for Security Cameras:
- 6.2 Know the Battery Size that Your Solar Powered Security Cameras Require:
- 6.3 Be Familiar about Where the Solar Security Cameras Will Save the Footage:
- 6.4 Be Prepared To Set Up A WiFi Connection in the Place Where You Are Going To Install the Solar Powered Security Cameras:
- 6.5 Be Prepared With the Cost of the Solar Powered Wireless Security Cameras You Want To Buy:
- 7 How to install a solar powered battery camera
- 8 Best 6 Solar Powered Wireless Security Cameras
- 8.1 1. Reolink Go Outdoor Solar Powered Wireless Security Camera
- 8.2 2. Soliom Wireless Solar Powered IP Security Camera for Outdoor & Indoor
- 8.3 3. RACETEK SOLAR POWERED OUTDOOR SECURITY CAMera
- 8.4 4. LYNX WeatherProof Solar Powered Wireless Security Camera
- 8.5 5. Reolink Argus 2 + Solar Panel Wireless Security Camera
- 8.6 6. Funxwe Solar Powered Security Cameras
- 8.7 Explore more amazing top Solar Spy cameras here
- 9 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 9.1 1. Do solar powered security camera require great maintenance?
- 9.2 2. When should I consider using a solar powered security camera?
- 9.3 3. How Can I Protect My Solar Panel for Solar Cameras from Thefts?
- 9.4 4. Can I Connect the Solar Powered Security Camera to Multiple Devices Like Two Smartphones at Home?
- 9.5 5. If There Is No Sun for Two Days, Will the Solar Powered Security Camera Systems Still Have Power?
What Are Solar Powered Security Cameras?
The other name for Solar Wireless Security Camera is Solar Panel Security Camera.
These cameras uses the Solar panels that can observe the light energy from Sun and convert the sun energy into the power or electricity.
So, this results in power usage without requiring any electric sources and cables. Moreover, this natural electric energy can be useful to power the cameras and charge camera batteries.
So, with the help of solar power, you people can get the best electric energy resource in order to charge and run the Solar Powered Surveillance Cameras.
Furthermore, you need not pay subscription charges or monthly fee.
Comparison table of the top 6 Solar Security cameras
In a hurry?
If you are in a hurry and want to quickly decide one among the 2019's top 6 best Solar surveillance system that are also reviewed in the later section below, then you can checkout the comparison table of our 6 top picks below.
For a more accurate & wise decision and proper understanding,
How Do Solar Powered Wireless Security Cameras Work?
As discussed in the above section Solar Wireless Security Cameras will use the devices called the High-Grade Solar Panels. So, these Solar panels will capture the sunlight and convert this sunlight into DC (Direct Current) electricity.
This kind of production of electricity with the use of sunlight through the Solar Panels is called as “Photoelectric Effect”. Then in order to convert this generated Direct Current into Alternating Current, an inverter will be used. Thus, the resulted alternating current (AC) will be utilized to power the Solar Security Cameras and their batteries for continuous utility.
The beauty of this solar powered wireless Security Camera is that it can still get power from the rechargeable batteries whenever there is no sunlight available.
This is possible because during the availability of Sunlight these batteries will get charged and stores excess electrical power generated by the solar panel.
So, the higher the sunlight absorbed by the solar panels for security cameras can get, the more the energy will be generated by the solar panels.
Advantages of Solar Powered Security Cameras:
So, from the above sections, we come to know about the solar powered security system and how it works in detail.
Now, I think you all might have a doubt about what are the advantages of using these Solar Powered Security spy Cameras for your surveillance purpose. Am I right people?
Due to this reason, we have mentioned all the possible advantages of solar wireless security cameras in order to sort all your confusions regarding them.
So, check out the advantages of the Solar technology powered Security Cameras.
Quick and Easy Installation Setup:
Many of the Security Systems installations is often hampered by wiring and power source challenges which result as a hard task for many of the users.
Particularly the areas where the construction goes on will have greater chances to experience situations like there might be vulnerable to crime.
Also, there will be landscapes and viewpoints that are dynamic and typical capture every space of the site.
Then in such cases, all you need is a wireless security system which can provide better adaptability.
So, installing a Solar Powered wireless spying security camera that is very easier and cheaper and requires almost no maintenance.
No Need For A Local Power Supply:
As we all knew that from the meaning of the Solar Powered Security Systems, the Solar Power itself is a great source of electric power.
This means it does not require any electrical power source to run these Solar Security Cameras.
And the backup battery system provided in the Solar Battery powered surveillance cameras will ensure that the device remains fully charged and operational even though the days of low light.
This means you need not be dependent on the power sources that can run your security surveillance only when the main power is available.
Also, your Solar Powered Wireless security system will never need the mercy of the power companies and any situations like strikes, blackouts won’t affect your ability to secure your site.
With the help of these security cameras, you will receive an environmentally safe system with a self-renewing power source for 24-hour surveillance exclusively.
Can Be Operated Through Cloud Technology:
Actually, the Solar Powered Wireless Surveillance Cameras has the ability to function in any location, as long as installers don’t position them under dense shade or under the eaves of a building.
And these solar powered surveillance systems are ideal sources for remote areas that experience problems related to power discontinuity. Also, there is another reason to conclude them as perfect for use in remote environments.
Also, these surveillance systems do not require technicians to attend the site in case of the situations where the adjustments in the security systems needed.
Because all the parameters of the solar wireless security cameras can be controlled remotely through the Cloud from the control centre itself.
However, these cameras are especially useful in dispersed or geographically challenging environments.
Green And Eco-Friendly Power Source:
These days people are desiring and opting for the more environmentally responsible choices.
Among those environment-friendly sources, solar power is the one main renewable resource.
With a traditional wired surveillance system live you may experience a disruption in natural and sensitive locations.
Whereas, the solar-powered surveillance security cameras result in minimal infrastructure requirements. This will allows you, people, to leave the natural environment virtually untouched.
Furthermore, the Solar-powered video systems have no requirement for the infrastructure.
And they will allow sensitive areas and revenue-generating activities to be more secure as well as preserved.
Easy to Scale:
For suppose if you want to increase or decrease the size of the business site. Then your site’s viewing dimension capacity will also be increased which results in the need of adding or removing the cameras in addition to your business security cameras based on the stage of the job.
Here in this scenario, the flexibility of the non-wired solar-powered camera system plays a major role.
This flexibility feature means that staging your site for optimum visibility is a straightforward cum cost-effective task.
Furthermore, security cameras can be easily summed up. And the live feeds can be incorporated into a single secure login in order to combine all the footage into a simple, easy user interface to view.
A solar-powered surveillance security camera does not require any cabling, means no cost for wiring.
While the other security systems require cabling which will result in huge cost consumption.
In addition to the expense of cabling the excavation and trenching costs can be completely avoided.
The charges will be even higher if you consider the need for special permits, inspections, maintenance, etc.
Day and Night functionality:
We know that the sunlight will be not available throughout the night.
Then the battery back-up system infused in the Solar Powered Security Systems is used to store excess electrical power generated by the solar panels during the day times.
So, this excess electricity generated in the day times is useful to power the IP Surveillance camera during the night.
Hence, these are the advantages of the Solar Powered Security Systems.
Normally, a self-sufficient solar powered wireless security camera is sold in bundles, including a solar panel and a solar security camera along with rechargeable batteries.
If you find this costlier then you can opt for buying a DIY solar powered wireless security cctv camera and use a solar panel to power your camera.
Disadvantages of The Solar Powered Wireless Security Cameras:
There is a little info to know about the disadvantages of the Solar Security Cameras when compared to its advantages.
However, the disadvantages of these security systems should also be considered.
- The initial cost of installation and the initial cost of parts is high.
- The systems require energy storage in order to store the excess energy generated during the day times.
- These systems are less efficient in limited lighting areas. For example, in rainy or cloudy days, the solar panels of these security cameras are still able to generate electricity with visible light getting through rain and clouds. But still, it works with less efficiency.
- As these cameras are non-wired, these can easily be stolen.
- Literally, the risk for theft is relatively higher because those are expensive parts.
- Snow or dust, and moisture can be accumulated on horizontal PV-panels which will lead to the reduced or full stoppage of energy production.
- The solar panels are needed to be checked once in a while. Especially when they are placed on areas with extreme weather conditions, which may result in the damage or shorten the life cycle of it.
- Rechargeable batteries have to be replaced a few times within the lifetime of the fixtures. Again this will add up to the total lifetime cost of the maintenance of the security system.
Factors To Consider While Buying A Solar Powered Security Camera:
Apart from knowing the advantages of the solar-powered wireless security cameras, you should also have an idea about how to choose the right solar powered cctv camera that can fulfill your requirements.
So, let us get started to check out the factors that are to be considered while buying a solar powered wireless security system.
Check Out How Much Electricity Can Be Generated By the Solar Panel for Security Cameras:
The total amount of electricity that can a solar panel for solar security cameras generate is determined by various factors such as the average sun exposure, weather conditions, tilt angle of the panel and many more.
So, carefully check the description of the product before buying. If at all you bought it without checking the electrical measurements of the products follow this tip to increase the power generation.
So, as a tip, if you want to maximize the efficiency of your outdoor solar powered wireless security cameras.
Then you need to place the solar panel towards true south (in the northern hemisphere) or true north (in the southern hemisphere) to get the most of the natural resources absorbed by the solar panels for security cameras.
Also, make sure to keep your solar panel for the security cameras away from various possible obstacles, such as the shade that can be created by a nearby tree or bush.
And also the performance of solar charged security cameras can be improved by wiping the panel surface regularly with wet tissue or cloth in order to remove all the dust or debris.
Know the Battery Size that Your Solar Powered Security Cameras Require:
In case of the situations like the sunlight is not available, then the rechargeable batteries are used to power your solar security cameras.
In order to make sure that the wireless solar powered wireless cctv cameras have enough power to work, the batteries need to have the capacity that would be at least 10 times more the capacity of the maximum output of the solar panel.
Otherwise, the batteries you are going to use for solar powered security cctv cameras might be damaged due to overcharging.
In such terrible cases, the only way to save yourself is selecting good batteries for your solar powered security cameras.
It is a good choice to buy a solar POE security camera with rechargeable batteries included in the system.
And if you want to have a battery back-up for your solar security cameras, we suggest you to talk to the solar camera sellers about the recommended models for your needs.
Be Familiar about Where the Solar Security Cameras Will Save the Footage:
It is a wiser choice to opt for the solar-powered surveillance systems with SD card. So, that, you can easily record motion-activated videos locally with no subscription fees.
With this option, you can easily playback and manage the videos of wireless solar powered security cameras on your fingertips. This is possible with the movement of the sensors saved on memory card through your phones.
Also, you should that, is there any other alternative to store the videos of solar security cameras on the cloud service, from where you can access your data from any location on a mobile device that has an Internet connection.
Be Prepared To Set Up A WiFi Connection in the Place Where You Are Going To Install the Solar Powered Security Cameras:
The Solar powered wireless cctv cameras which are designed with inbuilt motion sensor can send you instant alerts when there is a constant Internet connection.
Also, you can view the live footage recorded by these cameras on your smartphone.
However, the solar powered surveillance system cameras with SD card slot can still record the motion detection events onboard whenever there is no Wi-Fi/Internet.
But if you want to watch a live feed of your solar surveillance cameras or receive instant alerts, the Internet connection is a must and should source.
And the amazing part of the solar powered security cameras is they can be operated on the 3G/4G cellular data.
Also, they are designed to work in places where there is no availability of the hard-wired Internet or Wi-Fi.
The other most important feature you expect from these security cameras is that they can work on the Internet connection.
Be Prepared With the Cost of the Solar Powered Wireless Security Cameras You Want To Buy:
Although the initial investment in buying the best quality solar powered wireless cctv security camera is high.
But the future benefits of opting and investing in this will absolutely outweigh the cost with the long lifespan of solar panels and the installation of more solar security cameras.
So, keeping the money aspect in mind, don’t choose the fake/dummy solar power surveillance security cameras or the low resolution cheap solar IP cameras, which may ruin out all your needs.
So, it is highly recommended and worthwhile to go for high-quality solar powered wireless security spy cameras from trusted brands only.
How to install a solar powered battery camera
Installing a security camera is not that easy.
Some cameras come up with a complete guide so it is easier to understand the process of mounting them.
In this section we will try to find out what we can do or ought to do while fixing a solar panel along with a security camera.
After you have done the research about your security camera’s qualities and specialities. The first thing you will be doing is the survey of your place.
In case you are planning to have these solar powered security cameras at your office make sure that you have got some really thick and long wires.
On the other hand, if you wish to have security cameras in your house you can be a bit relaxed then.
Next go through steps as:
The place for mounting
For installing a solar panel powered security camera the first step is site inspection.
Many people think that it is completely useless but trust me if you are planning for a solar powered security camera then you must not skip this step.
There are a number of reasons about why should you check out the site. First of all, installing a solar panel is not a day to day task.
Once you have installed it you will not think of removing it after a short period. Instead people tend to have solar panels for longer periods.
This is why, you will have to be very conscious. If you are installing at your roof for instance.
Then, you will have to check about the maintenance first, in case there is any need of rebuilding and cleaning the roof do it before hand.
Find the shelter
Solar panels mostly water resistant you do not have to protect them as such. But here shelter means wind and thunderstorms.
The solar panels that come with security cameras are not so huge and most of the time they are not with the right screws and stands.
This is why you have to find a place where you can easily fix them.
Of course, you will not be able to find out the strength of the stands and the solar panel but for minimizing the risk you can check it by jerking after fixing the panel.
Lastly, the direction of winds must be analysed. This will also help you in fixing the panel in the right direction.
Fixing the camera
Here you will again first analyse what are your needs and what you demand from that particular product.
If you are buying it for your courtyard and not for the door then you will have to find the right place first.
Similarly, for backyards you can attach it to the rear walls of your house or probably to the windows.
Now, it is time to unbox your camera. While you are unboxing, make sure that you have jotted down the QR code and other details of that product.
If it is a wired camera then you will be fixing the NVR or other storage devices. Secondly, you must attach the internet connection and create an interface for your camera.
Fixing the solar panel
Now take out the solar panel that arrived with the product. You can use some other solar panels but in these cases, you will have to ask the company first.
Almost every company provides a customer care service.
While fixing the panel make sure that the direction is at least towards the sun, many experts claim that the south west direction is the most suitable one.
Getting a charge controller
Charge controller is not compulsory but you will have to get one, after you have fixed the solar panel attach the charge controller to the solar panel first.
Having a charge controller is essential because it will manage the amount of flowing current.
High charge flow can damage the batteries of your camera. Thus, it is recommendable to use them.
After connecting the solar panel and charge controller now it’s time to connect the wires to the camera. You can use connecting wires, holders and tapes for fixing these up.
The first check
Before relying completely on the installed camera check its performance.
Turn on the camera and check the video and picture quality.
Secondly, check the motion detection feature. If in case you are not reported about any motion immediately call the customer care service.
There can be some internet issues, make sure that your wifi device is not so far away weak signals can be the main reason for faulty video quality and late motion detection notifications.
Best 6 Solar Powered Wireless Security Cameras
Currently, there are Solar Powered Security Cam that come in a variety of rectangular shapes and sizes and from different brands.
It is a very confusing way for all of you to choose the right Solar Powered Security cctv Cameras that can meet his needs.
So, to sort out all your confusion we are here with a 6 top and best Solar Powered Wireless Spy Cameras that are available in the market.
Reolink Go Outdoor Solar Powered Security Camera is one of the best wireless solar powered surveillance systems. This is such an amazing solar powered security system that can meet the needs of the surveillance.
Also, this is the most suitable outdoor solar security cameras at the fields like Hotels, vacation homes, campers, RV, or trailers, Trails and hunting, Workplace and warehouse security, Farms, ranch, or stables.
So, get to know about the features of the Reolink Go Outdoor Solar Powered Wireless Security Cam.
Click on the Image to Zoom
Our Expert's Rating:
The Reolink Go Outdoor Solar Powered Wireless Security Cameras has many incredible features in it. The features that were infused in this camera are 100% wire-free mobile HD security camera, operates on 4G-LTE and 3G networks.
Furthermore, this security camera is provided with 110° Diagonal Wider Field of Vision, Get Remote Access, Listen and Talk etc.
Also, whenever the motion events are detected, the user will receive instant app push notifications, email alerts along with the sound alarms.
Furthermore, the user can easily adjust the PIR schedule to control the time of motion detection and sensitivity to reduce false alerts.
2. Soliom Wireless Solar Powered IP Security Camera for Outdoor & Indoor
Soliom Wireless Solar Powered IP Security Camera is another best solar-powered wireless security camera.
This security system can be used for both the home and business security purposes because it comes at a reasonable price with excellent features infused in it. Check out the features that were inbuilt in the Soliom Wireless Solar Powered IP Security Camera.
Click on the Image to Zoom
Our Expert's Rating:
The features that come with Soliom Wireless Solar Powered IP Security Camera are as follows. It has 1080p HD day-time video recording quality which provides the user extra detailed video and movement tracking.
Soliom S60 Security Camera is providing ultimate security to your family and your business. Also, the user is provided with the accessibility to live view.
This means they can interact with their family and home at any time of the day from anywhere via their iOS and Android smartphones.
Also, it will record videos with FOV 160° angle and PIR 110°. And it can detect the motion within 0.7 seconds.
With the help of the Soliom Mobile App, the user can save up to 20 recorded videos on the storage Cloud for free.
3. RACETEK SOLAR POWERED OUTDOOR SECURITY CAMera
If you are looking for a very reliable solar powered security camera, with a longer night vision then Racetek is the one. It has got a number of features to assist the surveillance system of the users.
You can have this camera for both indoor and outdoor usage. The unlimited power supply would be a luxury.
You do not need to check on the battery power every now and then.
Moreover, it has got a three years warranty. This is the best thing a company could offer to its users.
You do not need to fear any kind of mishap regarding the performance of this pro solar powered security camera as long you have the warranty.
Click on the Image to Zoom
Our Expert's Rating:
It has got a very efficient clear and vivid night vision of up to 33ft. this is enabled through the 6 IR lights that work perfectly even during dark.
The storage is an amazing one, the loop recording system with 64 GB micro SD card storage helps you save as much video recordings as you can without any fear of missing out a single detail.
Although, it is a solar powered security camera but in case it is a rainy day then you can easily rely on the powerful batteries which are of 18650mah.
This is a huge number. Meanwhile the solar panels will be a constant support as well. The camera can be controlled through the applications in your mobile phone.
It only works with a high speed wifi connection of 2.4GHZ.
4. LYNX WeatherProof Solar Powered Wireless Security Camera
When it comes to the top brands which have designed Solar Powered Security Cameras, LYNX Solar Powered Wireless surveillance Security Camera would be one of the best.
Yes, folks, LYNX Weatherproof Solar Powered Security Camera is the best one to choose for your needs.
Moreover, this LYNX Solar Powered Wire free Security Camera will do its jobs perfectly for both the housing and business security purposes.
Furthermore, it is available at the most affordable price in the market. And it would be a wiser choice in buying this LYNX Solar Powered Wireless and Weatherproof Security Camera.
Click on the Image to Zoom
Our Expert's Rating:
LYNX Solar Powered Wireless Security Camera has the crystal clear HD real-time live video streaming and recording.
The user can stream the footage from your mobile device using the Tend secure app from any location. It comes with intelligent facial recognition. So, you can now identify the person easily and exactly who is at your home.
This facial recognition feature can be used by uploading the pictures of friends and family to your facial recognition library.
And then you will receive check-in notifications from familiar faces, and alert notifications if at all the strangers entered your field.
Reolink Argus 2 + Solar Panel Security Camera is one of the best Solar Powered security Camera systems that has been using in the wide range of security purposes.
Also, this Reolink Argus 2 Solar Panel Security camera is inbuilt with many features that are essential.
It means the camera can cover the view of the surroundings from every space and angle.
And this solar panel Security Camera is all weatherproof one which has its applications or uses in both indoor and outdoor housings.
Click on the Image to Zoom
Our Expert's Rating:
It is 100% wire free solar power security camera. The camera is Built-in with a micro SD card slot. So, that, the security IP camera can keep all the recording files locally in the SD card. Moreover, it can support up to 64GB memory.
Furthermore, this security camera is infused with a starlight image sensor which can see up to 36 ft night vision. So, there is no chance for you people to miss any details of day and night view.
The Wi-Fi for security camera can work with 2.4G Wi-Fi router directly without the support of the additional device. And all the setup is done on FREE Reolink app by just following its easy voice instructions.
6. Funxwe Solar Powered Security Cameras
This is the other excellent surveillance system product from Funxwe. Yes, this is the best solar powered security camera which is portable to fit in anywhere.
This Funxwe Solar Powered Security System can be installed outside specifically, the solar panel is attached to the camera, you can have this at your balcony, backyard and courtyards as well.
It is not only a portable camera but also it will fulfill all the user’s needs regarding security.
Click on the Image to Zoom
Our Expert's Rating:
The features that were infused in this camera are inbuilt 1080fhd resolutions. So, that, the surveillance camera has the capability to capture sharp and bright videos.
It has got 11600mah battery. This camera is powered by the rechargeable battery. And it does not need to make holes on your wall for fixing the wireless camera.
It has Built-in with a micro SD card slot.
Therefore, the security IP camera can keep all the recording files locally in the SD card safely and securely.
Also, it can support up to 128TF micro SD card. Most importantly the user can playback the videos app from anywhere.
But you need not to pay an additional subscription fee for this app.
Explore more amazing top Solar Spy cameras here
- No Wires Simple Installation - Reolink Argus 2+Solar Panel wireless battery security camera is rechargeable and get Non-Stop solar power supply with its own solar panel. No need to plug into power ever. Plug and play, neat easy installation requires no drilling so you can install it yourself in a few minutes with complete instructions. Work with Google assistant is also a hassle-free option to complete your home security system.
- Vivid 1080p HD and Stunning Night Vision - This wireless detachable battery powered security outdoor camera can be slipped from the magnetic mount to take out with you. With starlight CMOS sensor and 6pcs 850nm infrared LEDs, the 1080p Full HD IP camera has advanced 33ft night vision and 130° wide field of vision, and get crystal clear videos and detailed images in a wider field even at night.
- Battery Security Camera & Non-stop Power Supply: the outdoor battery powered security camera built-in 6000mAh Panasonic rechargeable batteries and works stable with 2.4GHz WiFi (Not support 5GHz), make you security 100% wire-free. Non-Stop solar panel power supply, solar panel get 3 days strong direct sunlight can meet your daily security purpose for one month(Triggers 10times/day). Please notice: watch live stream and triggers alarm frequently consume much power.
- Smart PIR& Motion Detection Alarm: the solar outdoor camera provides 130°wider viewing angle greatly reduce the blind area and built-in PIR & motion sensitive dual sensor detects only objects with heat signatures(human, animals or cars), offers only effective alarms. The solar security camera push alert notifications to your phone and recording once triggered, You can playback the recording to review more complete motion details, support 128GB MicroSD card(not included) and Cloud storage.
- 2.4G Wi-Fi Enable: This battery security camera is WiFi enabled, so you can remotely control the camera, stream real-time video or download videos and photos to your smart device, almost anywhere. With a quick setup of our app on your mobile device, you can stream video remotely to monitor your yard entrance, garage, office, garden, home, at any time with live view video. The two-way talk lets you hear and speak to anyone who is within its range.
- Advanced Motion Detect; Built-in advanced high technology motion sensor that allows to reduce false alerts, when PIR motion is triggered, it will send alarm notifications to your smartphone and record a short video clip of the event to removeable micro SD card(Max 64GB,Not included), see instant live view on app through ios/android smartphone,no monthly fees or service contract needed!
- 📷WIRELESS SOLAR BATTERY POWERED OUTDOOR CAMERA：with built-in 4000mah battery and self-sustained by solar light panel when exposed to sunlight.So you can enjoy the peace of mind and avoid expensive energy bills. Owing to the limited solar panel size,Soliom app will show the low power notification to remind a manual charge if camera battery drains out of power
- 📷WIDE ANGLE & FULL IP66 WEATHERPROOF: Soliom S60 is the ultimate Outdoor Security Camera for home and business with a wide angle of vision, made from high-quality plastics to withstand extreme weather. Its new generation battery works at temperatures between -4℉ to 140℉(-20℃～+60℃). IP66 weatherproof grade for safest use in your yard.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here are Some of the Questions that normally arise in people minds and you may have in your mind too,
1. Do solar powered security camera require great maintenance?
Ans: Actually, Solar Powered Security surveillance Cameras do not require such heavy maintenance in general. But however, you should check the solar panel once in a while in order to make sure that there are no debris or dust particles accumulated on it.
If it has dust on it, just wipe the dust off from the solar panels with a soft tissue or cloth using purified water.
2. When should I consider using a solar powered security camera?
Ans: If you are a kind of person who wants to choose environment-friendly options. Then simply go for solar powered security cameras.
And you can also reduce the electricity bill charges with the use of Solar powered wireless security cameras.
3. How Can I Protect My Solar Panel for Solar Cameras from Thefts?
Ans: And it is well known that solar panels are the most costly devices. So, obviously thefts will happen for those solar panels.
But here are few tips that can help you people in protecting your solar panels from thieves. Firstly attach some alarm systems to your solar panels.
The other tip is to make sure that your solar panels are fitted with stainless steel bolts, block all the possible access to your solar panels.
4. Can I Connect the Solar Powered Security Camera to Multiple Devices Like Two Smartphones at Home?
Ans: Actually, the answer is yes. You can view the live streaming via two or more smartphones from sitting at home.
5. If There Is No Sun for Two Days, Will the Solar Powered Security Camera Systems Still Have Power?
Ans: Yes. During day time, the excess electricity that is generated by solar panels will get stored in the batteries.
So, whenever there is no sunlight the battery will use that excess stored electricity to promote continuous surveillance monitoring.
However, some branded solar powered security systems can provide even more power when there is no sunlight up to 5 or 7 days.
Last update on 2019-09-22 at 16:41